Masala Prawns and Khachumber
- 150 ml natural yogurt (in my case, full-fat Greek)
- 2 tsp garam masala (I used the Punjabi Garam Masala from 660 Curries)
- 1 tsp turmeric
- ½ tsp ground cumin
- ½ tsp fennel seeds
- 1 pinch chilli flakes
- 20 shell-on king prawns
- 150 g cherry tomatoes, quartered
- 2 shallots, sliced
- 1 bunch of coriander leaves, chopped
- a handful mint leaves, chopped
- 1½ tsp toasted black mustard seeds
- juice of 1 lime, plus wedges to serve
- basmati rice, to serve
- Mix natural yoghurt with garam masala, turmeric, ground cumin, fennel seeds and chilli flakes.
- Add king prawns and marinade for 30 minutes.
- Mix cherry tomatoes with shallots, coriander leaves, chopped mint leaves, toasted black mustard seeds and the lime juice.
- Skewer prawns and BBQ or grill until cooked. Serve with tomato kachumber, basmati rice and lime wedges.
Preparation time: 40 minute(s)
Cooking time: 10 minute(s)
Diet tags: Gluten free